- Analog electronics: small signal measurement, very low noise amplification, power, etc.
- Digital electronics: microcontroller, FPGA, VHDL, digital signal processing, etc.
- Sensors: design of sensors, calibration, corrections, etc.
- Ultrasounds: ultrasound-based processing system, excitation, measurement, modeling, etc.
- Telecommunications: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, ISM, M2M systems (GPRS, GSM network, etc.)
- Wireless Power: system design, production, test and operating optimization
- Electromagnetism: system modeling and design, control/command and measurement
- Fluid mechanics: turbine design, system dimensioning and measurement, etc.
- Thermal engineering: thermal system dimensioning related to power electronics
- Ability to make the interface and involve external experts (laboratory scientists, doctors, lecturers, CNRS ) on precise issues (electronics, magnetism, optics, fluid mechanics).
Certifications and agreements
- ISO 9001
- ISO 13485
- Crédit Impôt Recherche
- Catégorie: ASRC member
- Sectors of application: Electronics - Telecommunications - Energy - Mechanical Engineering - Health, Pharmaceuticals, Bio-industry, Cosmetics
- Services provided: Characterization, trials, tests, control, formulation - Consulting, expertise, training - Prototyping, pilot lots, industrialization - Research and development
– Research and production of prototypes in the medical field (measurement systems, processing systems, etc.) using different technology (ultrasounds, electromagnetism, etc.).
– Innovative prototype research (aeronautics, M2M, smart cabinet, non-destructive testing, etc.).
– Blood diagnosis device: research and production of an analytical device based on magnetic beads. The project included: device research, feasibility study, patent, proof of concept, prototype and test bench of a diagnostic device based on a patent of the start-up. This research required skills in the fields of magnetism,
analog electronics and digital signal processing.
– Cardiac implant : research on an implantable device in the cardiac field, feasibility study, design of a system test bench, prototype for in vivo testing. This research required skills in the fields of fluid mechanics, electronics and the production of test methods.