The ASRC is a non-profit association uniting French Private Research and Technology Organizations providing key R&D input to corporate innovation projects.
The ASRC groups together approximately forty private french RTD performers (named SRC) spread across France. Investing in R&D and introducing innovation are strategic actions that enhance your competitiveness, making sure you stand out from the competition. Working in partnership with an SRC is a flexible and effective solution, firmly rooted in the realities of industrial practice, which can offer your company a number of clear benefits:
- a tailored response to a specific issue, resulting in a concrete innovation: design of new products or processes, or an improvement to existing onces;
- a decisive competitive advantage through access to new high-level skills and technologies;
- reliable, thorough R&D project management methods which will provide your teams with success-building support.
More than 40 members
2,500 engineers and researchers
1500 start-ups, SMEs, Intermediate-sized Enterprises (ETI) and major groups
who partner up, every year, with ASRC members
Over €150 million
Over 4,000 R&D contracts per year
including 25% for SMEs and ETIs
of research conducted by ASRC members has provided customer companies with better positioning, better adaptation to end-customer needs, and faster commercialization (source: OSEO impact study)
Over 100 partnerships per year
with public research organizations
Organizational structure of the ASRC
The Board of Directors of the ASRC is made up of 10 representatives from its SRC members, elected for a period of 4 years.
The current committee of the ASRC is as follows:
- Xavier Benoit, Chairman (Chief Operatin Officer Of ADETEL Group / ADENEO)
- Alain Peyron, Vice-chairman (Chairman of ADIV)
- Yannick Lafue, Vice-chairman (Collaborative and R&D programs manager of Irepa Laser)
- Christian Clerc, Treasurer (Scientific Director of Vibratec)
- Elie Znaty, Deputy Treasurer (Scientific Director of Bertin Technologies)
The Chief Representative of the ASRC is Jérôme Billé.