- PRINCIPIA conducts digital simulation studies of complex physical phenomena for major industrial groups as well as for Energy and Defense engineering.
- Those studies cover fields such as structural mechanics, fluid mechanics and multiphysics coupling. They are conducted throughout the systems lifecycle: pre-design, design, manufacture/installation, operation and dismantling and are most often associated with the industrial sector’s regulatory frameworks: API, EUROCODE, RCC-M, ASME, CODETI, AISC, etc.
- PRINCIPIA also conducts engineering research on monitoring systems, basic design studies, basin tests and training.
- Certification ISO 9001 n° 82242-2010-AQ-FRA-COFRAC
- Catégorie: ASRC member
- Sectors of application: Aeronautics, Spacial, Defense - Energy
- Services provided: Consulting, expertise, training - Research and development
– OIL & GAS, EMR: Design/dimensioning/justification of anchorage
– OIL & GAS, EMR: Preparation of Transportation/Installation operations
– OIL & GAS: Qualification of operability conditions on loading/offloading operations
– NUCLEAR: Regulatory justification of equipment in accordance with RCC-M or ASME
– INDUSTRY: Qualification of structural damage following accidental or exceptional situations EARTHQUAKE, TSUNAMI, IMPACT, FALLING OBJECT, COLLISION, EXPLOSION
– Hydrodynamic analysis of side-by-side offloading of cryogenic liquid gas between FLNG and LNG carrier.
– Modeling and regulatory justification of an oil platform jacket
– Mooring analyses for a container ship terminal
– Regulatory justification of equipment for the Flamnville EPR and Taishan EPR in accordance with RCC-M
– Requalification of seismic resistance of nuclear facilities
– Design of floating wind turbines
Stability analysis of underwater cables