- MMT provides innovative solutions in the field of electromagnetic position sensors, electric motors and actuators. MMT’s expertise in electromagnetism engineering can be applied to a range of services including simulation, calculation and sizing studies to complete mechanical design, prototyping and testing of electromagnetic systems based on its patents but also on public domain structures or on customer specific solutions. Key competencies include:
- Electromagnetism engineering
- Development of technologies for sensors, motors and electromagnetic actuators
- Granting of patent licenses, knowledge transfer.
- Catégorie: ASRC member
- Sectors of application: Energy - Transports
- Services provided: Prototyping, pilot lots, industrialization - Research and development
– Licenses granted to tier 1 or 2 suppliers makers for engine control, transmission, electronic power steering, comfort and instrumentation
– Engineering services for clients ranging from SMEs to major contractors in many sectors of activity including automobile engineering, medicine, textiles, aerospace.
– 75 licenses granted – Portfolio of more than 200 patents
– Examples of patent licenses granted:
– Stepper motors for dashboard gauges
– Brushless motors for electric water pumps
– Accelerator pedal position sensors
– Torque sensors for electronic power-assisted steering
– Vibrating actuators for electric razors…