- Characterization of particles in powder form, in suspension and on surfaces
- Characterization of suspensions and porous media
- Chemical conditioning of pulp and suspensions
- Solid Liquid Separation (SLS) processes and techniques using decanting, filtering, membrane separation, centrifuging, floatation, cycloning and centrifuging. Certification COFRAC and AFDA approved.
- COFRAC certification
- ISO 17025 des Laboratoires de Mesures et Caractérisation, d’Analyses des Eaux (LAE47) et Européen d’Essais des Filtres
- Crédit Impôt Recherche
- CRT (Centre de Ressources Technologiques) Label
- American Food and Drug Administration
- Catégorie: ASRC member
- Sectors of application: Agriculture and Food Industry - Building, Public Works - Transports - Packaging, Printing, Publishing - Electronics, Telecommunications - Energy - Environment - Materials - Mechanical engineering - Paper, Cardboard - Health, Pharmaceuticals, Bio-industry, Cosmetics - Textiles, Clothing, Leather, Arts, Luxury goods - Chemistry - Aeronautics, Spacial, Defense
- Services provided: Characterization, trials, tests, control, formulation - Prototyping, pilot lots, industrialization - Research and development - Consulting, expertise, training
– Processing of all liquids in order to reduce their solid particle content (clarification) whether for use in material transformation processes (beverages, chemical products, pharmaceuticals, medical, mineral, mechanical…), in machines for transmitting or extracting energy (engine fuel & lubricants, hydraulic power fluids…) or after physical-chemical purification of industrial effluents and institutional waste.
– Processing of all liquid phase solids for concentration, washing, dehydration or drying purposes (sludge, pulp, minerals, chemical and pharmaceutical products…).
– Qualification trials of filters for Ariane 5 and the Airbus A380
– Feasibility study for a new virus extraction process
– Optimization study for a potable water sludge treatment station
– R&D for a new hydrosoluble paint clarification process
– Measurement of particle contamination of automobile fluid circuit components
– Contribution to the development of new automobile fuel filters
– R&D for a new characterization method for swimming pool filters
– R&D for an apparatus for the chemical processing of sewage sludge
– Development of a new software application for sizing thick filter cakes
– Study of the use of microwaves in a centrifugal hydro-extractor
– Study of a system for protecting oysters in the Arcachon Basin
– Research and Development for an industrial water treatment process
– Design and Development of an automobile filter trial system.