FLUIDIAN is specialized in digital simulation for fluid mechanics. The company covers the whole spectrum of the R&D process from modeling of physical phenomena through to the development of software and computational solutions in dedicated interfaces.
- Jeune Entreprise Innovante
- Agrément Crédit d’Impôt Recherche
- Catégorie: ASRC member
- sectors of application: Aeronautics, Spatial, Defense - Building and Public Works - Energy - Environment - Transports
- services provided: Consulting, expertise, training - Research and development
– Security improvement of public sites: modeling of biological and chemical dispersions (attacks) in critical infrastructures (railway stations, airports, subway stations, etc.) and open environments (urban areas, open fields).
– Improvement of industrial processes: reduce energy consumption and pollution, increase quality.
– Housing improvements: thermal comfort, air quality.
– Development of a physical and digital fusion model of raw materials for the glass-making industry.
– Development of an aerosol dispersion simulation tool in subway stations.
– Development of an aerosol dispersion simulation tool in urban areas.