- Thermodynamic systems of energy decarbonization and conversion. Operating range: from -150°C to +130°C for cooling machines and heat pumps and from +80°C to 400°C for organic Rankine cycles (ORC) systems
- Design of refrigerant fluid mixtures adapted to temperature levels and source/well differences
- Energy and exergy audits to define energy saving strategies on industrial processes
- Jeune Entreprise Innovante
- Crédit Impôt Recherche
- Catégorie: ASRC member
- Sectors of application: Agriculture and Food Industry - Energy
- Services provided: Consulting, expertise, training - Prototyping, pilot lots, industrialization - Research and development
– Design and production of pilots and demonstrators to show energy efficiency in rupture with conventional technologies.
– Biogas purification and biomethane liquefaction.
– Flue gas pollutant removal and thermal energy recovery.
– Design of sterilizers integrating a heat pump with a coefficient of performance (COP) 5.
– Methane liquefaction and biogas purification demonstrator: BIOGNVAL project with avec Degrémont, supported by “Investissements d’Avenir”.
– Organic Rankine System on a synthesis gas flux: SYNGAS ORC project with Air Liquide, supported by “Investissements d’Avenir”.