- Process engineering and industrial transfer applied to extraction, purification, mechanical, physical, enzymatic or chemical modification of plant biomass fractions
- Green Chemistry: separation, filtration, reactive extrusion, subcritical water, drying
- Research and development: analyses, process scale-up, industrial extrapolation, processing and pilot lots.
- ISO 9001
- Crédit Impôt Recherche
- Centre de Ressources Technologique label
- Institut Technique Agro Industriel
- Catégorie: ASRC member
- Sectors of application: Agriculture and Food Industry - Building, Public Works - Chemistry - Energy - Environment Materials - Paper, Cardboard - Textiles, Clothing, Leather, Arts, Luxury goods - Health, Pharmaceuticals, Bio-industry, Cosmetics
- Services provided: Characterization, trials, tests, control, formulation Consulting, expertise, training Prototyping, pilot lots, industrialization Research and development
All sectors involved in substitution of carbon fossil by-products, product & process development, feasibility and industrial transfer studies, contracted production of plant extracts and by-products.
– Development and transfer of a production process of a cosmetic skin whitening agent
– Development of bio-sourced aggregates for non-structural lightweight concrete
– Development of new pre-biotic soluble fibers
– Development of new production processes for oxidized industrial polysaccharides