- Microencapsulation: development of microencapsulation products and processes for industrial applications
- Formulation: design and development of formulations with or without microencapsulated products (emulsions, suspensions, gels, print pastes, spray, coating, etc.)
- Powder: spray-drying and prilling on a pilot scale applicable to the industrial scale
- Flexible materials: modifications of polymer, paper and textile surface properties. Acquisition of new properties.
- Agrément Crédit d’Impôt Recherche
- Catégorie: ASRC member
- Sectors of application: Agriculture and Food Industry - Chemistry - Publishing, Printing, Packaging - Environment - Materials - Health, Pharmaceuticals, Bio-industry, Cosmetics - Textiles, clothing and Leather, Arts, Luxury goods
- Services provided: Characterization, trials, tests, control, formulation Consulting, expertise, training Prototyping, pilot lots, industrialization Research and development
– Development of microencapsulation processes for the cosmetics, textile, food and fine chemical industries.
– Development of controlled-release volatile products (perfume, essential oils, solvents, etc.) using “eco-friendly” microencapsulation processes without chemical reactions.
– Development of galenic powders or liquids for cosmetics and chemistry. Taste masking of active molecules.
– Development of smart textiles.
– Development of a silicon sealed-cavity microencapsulation process meeting cosmetic requirements for a “longlasting fragrance” application in luxury perfumes.
– Development of an “eco-friendly” microencapsulation process for printing.
– Development of raticide baits with high appetence (taste masking) and increased effectiveness (local release during rodent transit).
– Cosmetotextile study and qualification (development of analysis techniques specific to the textile/microcapsule pair).
– Development of galenic formulations with sustained biocidal action. Development of smart textiles for surface treatment.
– Assay and measurement of molecule release in products containing microcapsules (cosmetotextiles, perfume, cosmetic creams, etc.).