- R&D for Rapid Prototyping and Rapid Tooling: works on new innovative processes and their associated calculation algorithms using its proprietary rapid prototyping process Stratoconception® and its associated software Stratoconcept® III.
- R&D for high-speed machining and cutting monitoring: study of advanced machining processes, in particular the experimental study of cutting techniques and process monitoring. This involves the measurement and study of thermal fields at the part/tool and chip/tool interfaces by incorporated microsensors connected to the ACTARUS® system and its TWS® software.
- Numerical Rapid Product Development: CIRTES own a fully-equipped platform including all techniques of the numerical rapid product development chain (3D digitalization, numerical simulation, virtual reality, rapid prototyping, rapid tooling, rapid manufacturing, 5 axes machining and 3D control).
- Crédit Impôt Recherche
- CRT label
- Catégorie: ASRC member
- Sectors of application: Mechanical engineering - Energy - Transports - Textiles, Clothing, Leather, Arts, Luxury goods - Wood, Furniture - Paper, Cardboard - Aeronautics, Spacial, Defense - Publishing, Printing, Packaging
- Services provided: Research and development - Prototyping, pilot lots, industrialization
– Study and integration of rapid tooling by Stratoconception® for sand casting and composite forming
– R&D works for rapid tooling (in steel&aluminum) by Stratoconception® for plastic injection moulding and die casting. Integration of cooling channels
– Integration of numerical rapid product development chain for SMEs
– Study of basic physical phenomena and experimental study of cutting techniques for the production of high added value components, instrumentation of manufacturing processes
– R&D works on cryogenic machining for complex materials.
– Integration of rapid tooling by stratoconception for sand casting, application to short runs of medium to large mechanical parts for St Gobain – PAM
– Study and manufacturing of aluminum rapid tooling by Stratoconception for the production of lost-patterns for automobile engine cylinder heads in aluminum casting for PSA
– Integration of numerical rapid product development chain for SMEs, for the production of glass paste art objects for DAUM
– Study of basic physical phenomena and experimental study of cutting techniques for the manufacturing of high-added value parts for the civil nuclear industry for AREVA
– Study of tools and equipments for cryogenic machining for complex materials.