CIRTEM is specialized in power electronics – creating and validating innovative energy conversion technologies using high frequency light-cutting for a variety of applications.
Themes dealt with range from power components (IGBT, MOSFET, SiC, Gan) to energy conversion system architecture and also energy conversion structures (hard commutation, soft commutation).
CIRTEM offers high competency levels in:
- electrical engineering
- analog electronics
- digital electronics
- electromagnetic compatibility
- SRC label
- EN 9001
- Catégorie: ASRC member
- Sectors of application: Transports - Energy - Environment - Electronics, Telecommunications - Aeronautics, Spacial, Defense
- Services provided: Characterization, trials, tests, control, formulation - Research and development - Prototyping, pilot lots, industrialization - Consulting, expertise, training
CIRTEM works with power ranging from 1 KW to 1 MW in the following fields of application:
– electric motorization for the transport of goods and people
– onboard energy converters for the transport sector
– power converters for energy infrastructures (renewable transport and energy).
– Synchronous electric motors for electric urban vehicles
– Power supply of superconducting coils for the European Organization for Nuclear Research (CERN)
– Power supply of SONAR generators for Thales Underwater Systems
– New energy conversion architecture (120KW) for «more electric» aircraft (Airbus)
– SiC inverter for onboard electric motors supplied for the Defence sector.