Avnir Engineering is mainly turned on aeronautics and energy sectors. Over 60% of its turnover is achieved through the collaboration with the R & D department of Dassault Aviation, RTE NRAC (National Centre for Study and Research), and the development of new technology department of ZODIAC Aerospace.
- ISO 9001
- Crédit d’impôt Recherche
- Jeune Entreprise Innovante
- Catégorie: ASRC member
- Sectors of application: Aeronautics, Spatial, Defense - Energy - Environment - Materials - Mechanical enginerring - Transports
- Services provided: Characterization, trials, tests, control, formulation - Consulting, expertise, training - Research and development
– Analysis, design and calculation of aeroelastic and aerodynamic loads on aircraft
– Optimization of acoustic shock vibration via calculation and testing of embedded aeronautic structures
– Definition and performance of personalized vibration, acoustic, worst-case, EMC and thermal environmental tests
– Design, definition, construction of fuel inerting system for aeronautics
– Design and construction of a non-intrusive viscosity/density probe on a hydraulic circuit.
– Gauging by calculation of a turbomachine wheel turning at 120 000 rev / min
– Opening of the aerodynamics and aeroelastic flight envelope of a business jet
– Dimensioning the fuel inerting system of the Mitsubishi Regional Jet – MRJ
– Expertise of the flight incident of a C160 TRANSALL
– Seismic design of a part of the sarcophagus of the Chernobyl nuclear power plant.