ALCIOM is specialized in innovative applications of electronics and a mixed signal expert.
Our main fields of expertise include:
- RF and microwaves : from 0 to 20GHz, specific or standard protocols, antennas
- High-speed acquisition and signal processing : up to 1Gsps, digital filtering, FPGA, DSP, etc.
- Low-level signals : biosensors, optoelectronic, mechanical and environmental sensors
- Signal synthesis : DDS, PLL synthesizers, I/Q modulation, etc.
- Interfaces : USB, Ethernet & Gigabit Ethernet, industrial bus, IEEE488, etc.
- Microchip Certified RF Design Partner, Accredited Design House, Gold
- Crédit Impôt Recherche
- Centre d’expertise du réseau Captronic
- Catégorie: ASRC member
- Sectors of application: Agriculture and Food Industry - Building and Public Works - Publishing, Printing, Packaging - Electronics, Telecommunications - Energy - Environment - IT & ICT - Mechanical enginering - Health, Pharmaceuticals, Bio-industry, Cosmetics - Transports
- Services provided: Consulting, expertise, training - Research and development - Prototyping, pilot lots, industrialization
ALCIOM is involved in projects covering a wide range of applications: Industrial telemetry, Innovative communication products for the general public, High-speed instruments, Optoelectronic systems, Agronomy, health and gerontechnology, Research, Automobile industry, Robotics, etc.
– CEA: technological brainstorming and development of an experimental prototype for the acquisition and realtime processing of gamma spectroscopy signals (constant throughput of 750Mbps)
– LEOSPHERE: turnkey R&D and architectural design study of ultra-rapid signal processing and acquisition boards for atmospheric LIDARs (250 Msps, 300,000 FFT/s)
– ARTFI: architectural design study, digital simulation and development of an experimental prototype for a system measuring microwave radiation fields (13GHz, microstrip filters)
– DOTVISION: architectural design study and experimental development of real-time geolocalization of over 1000 objects (specifically designed slotted-TDMA protocol)
– CSTB: modeling, design, development and turnkey supply of an environmental CO2 sensor in experimental preproduction
– ZYKEN:architectural design study and turnkey development of four electronic boards for a sleep improvement device.