- Process engineering product and process technology (Slaughter – Cutting & Boning – Processing of fresh and cured meat): product development (formulation, process), process development / optimization / automation, technological assessment of ingredients, additives and packaging, in-company technological assistance / audits / manufacturing accident surveys, aeraulic optimization, production management support Microbiology
- Food Health & Safety: challenge test, consumption date validation, HACCP, accreditation requests, microbiological expertise
- Environmental sustainability: carbon footprint monitoring, Classified Facilities for Environmental Protection (ICPE), waste processing and energy recovery, waste water analysis,
- energy performance studies
- Nutrition-Health: nutritional assessment of ingredients & additives, nutritional characterization of products, nutritional impact of processes, nutritional analysis
- Technical & Economic input: market studies, organization, strategy, company and process performance studies
- Pre-engineering: feasibility studies, project management assistance, project engineering, updating – Professional in-house and cross-group training.
- Institut Technique Agro-Industriel Label
- Centre de Ressource Technologique Label
- Crédit Impôt Recherche
- Catégorie: ASRC member
- Sectors of application: Agriculture and Food Industry - Mechanical engineering - Environment - Health, Pharmaceuticals, Bio-industry, Cosmetics
- Services provided: Characterization, trials, tests, control, formulation - Consulting, expertise, training Prototyping, pilot lots, industrialization - Research and development
ADIV is a development tool for companies at the top end of the meat chain, (slaughter, cutting & boning, processing, distribution, retail) for meat of all origins (beef, lamb, pork and poultry). The services provided by ADIV are all linked to industrial issues encountered in this sector.
Development of new procedures (new cooking technologies, ohmic cooking, Osmofood©, automated curing), Form-Fit-Function study of slaughtering equipment for small slaughterhouses) / Prototype development (e.g.: mechanical skewer, continuous washing machine for pork meals) / Processed meats: optimization of ham cooking scale / Development of automated cutting & boning systems / Development and adptation of the products (dried meat, elaborated products, uvci, precooked meat) / Salmonella behaviour during the manufacture and storage of cured sausage / Technical & Economic feasibility study for energy recovery through the on-site incineration of animal co-products / Development of a method for measuring and calculating nutritional cooking properties in order to optimize meat cooking / Measurement and analysis of energetic performance of meat processing units in France / Study of the adequation of slaughtering equipment.