ADERA is the association for the Development of teaching and research in the universities, research centres and companies of the Aquitaine region.
ADERA develops and multiplies links between research and industry and coordinates over thirty technology transfer units providing technological services in all fields of activity.
- Catégorie: ASRC member
- Sectors of application: Aeronautics, Spatial, Defense - Building, Public Works - Packaging, Printing, Publishing - Electronics,Telecommunications - Energy - Environment - IT & ICT - Mechanical engineering - Health, Pharmaceuticals, Bio-industry, Cosmetics - Textiles, Clothing, Leather, Arts, Luxury goods - Transports - Chemistry Materials
- Services provided: Characterization, trials, tests, control, formulation - Consulting, expertise, training - Prototyping, pilot lots, industrialization - Research and development
Micro-analysis / Materials / Analysis / Metals / Organic compounds / Nondestructive thermal control / Speciation / Image and sound synthesis / Parallel and distributed calculation / Software engineering / IT system testing / Bio-computing / Complex fluids / Air quality / Water quality / Coastal management / Mechanical characterization / Corrosion / Biomechanics / Energy performance of buildings / Energy demand side management / Water and waste management / 3D imaging via microtomography / Nondestructive microstructural characterization / Troubleshooting and phase change studies / CEM / Radiation / Conduction, Training, Measurement / Microbiology / Wine / Molecular biology / Microbial ecology / Polyphenols / Extraction / Dosing / Pharmacology / Biotechnologies / Archeology / 3D / Reproduction / Digitization / Design & delivery of learning programs for optics and laser technology / Wood-Paper-Pulp / In-vitro selection / Health / Diagnosis / Therapy / Life Sciences / Vineyard environmental management and effluent treatment / Membrane separation processes, including nanofiltration / Component reliability and electronic systems for structural analysis / Biomolecular synthesis for use in tumor angiogenesis inhibition, medical imagery and specific substrate recognition / piezothermo and/or photostimulable materials for pigmentation of paints, varnishes, plastics and molecular electronics / Photomagnetic characterization / Real-time imagery / Thermotherapy / Focalized ultrasound.
– In partnership with a consortium of leading wine houses, a series of studies aimed at reducing the use of inputs in wine production
– Development of an industrial process of nondestructive control by infrared thermography for the detection of defects in composite materials for the aeronautical industry
– Assessment of the impact of land management and wine-producing practices on vineyard biodiversity.